VIA MICHELE RAGOLIA, SNC
84035, POLLA (SA)
Sources and legal and regulatory references:
This information is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and their subsequent amendments.
Data controller email address:
Object of the treatment:
Collection of some personal data of users for the purposes of promotion, sale and delivery.
Legal basis of the processing:
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
Place of storage:
Operational and administrative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located according to the role, exclusively within the European Community.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Type of data collected:
Among the Personal Data collected, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; first name; last name; telephone number; business name; e-mail; address; password (encrypted and not decryptable); VAT number; country; POSTAL CODE; city; billing address; shipping address.
For the data connected to the Cookies, please refer to the specific page dedicated to the specific policy.
Transfer, transfer of data to third parties:
Some user data may be transferred to third party partners for objective needs and exclusively, for the purposes strictly related to the provision of the service requested by the user and will be stored according to the directives in force.
Receipt of data from third sources:
Some user data may be received automatically from third sources and related services related to the activity and the object of the processing, such data will be subjected and managed in the same manner in which the data directly provided by users are managed and for the purposes for which they were provided.
Transfer, transfer of data to third parties not connected to the purposes:
If the user gives consent, the owner reserves the right to transfer the information in full compliance with the regulations.
Purpose of the processing of collected data:
The User's Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activities. or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, SPAM protection, Contacting the User, Commenting on content, Managing payments, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Managing contacts and sending of messages and Registration and authentication.
Rights of the user and their exercise:
At any time, the customer can consult, revoke or oppose the processing through the tool provided in the personal area or by contacting the data controller by email, using the address associated with his data and his account.
This right may not be exercisable or partially exercisable, for all information that has legal or fiscal relevance or is subject to attention by the Authorities.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
The user assumes responsibility for his or her own personal data or those of third parties obtained, published or shared and guarantees to have the title and right to communicate and / or disseminate them, freeing the data controller from liability to third parties.
Furthermore, the user is required to communicate the data indicated by the data controller in a correct and complete manner, as mandatory data for the purposes of carrying out the requested service in order to allow the data controller to be able to follow up on the request received by the user.
Failure or incomplete communication of such data will prevent the owner from providing the requested service and for which no assistance or guarantee will be offered even if the service is provided.
Information not contained in this policy:
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Changes to this policy:
Last modified 03/26/2022